Singapore Math Common Core Tests 1B
|Dimensions||7.5 × 10.5 × 0.25 in|
Singapore Math Inc.
Singapore Math CC Tests is a series of differentiated assessments that provide educators with a systematic way to evaluate student progress and address individual needs. Apart from testing, the problems can also be used for extra practice.
Features & Components:
- Each unit comprises Test A and Test B.
- Test A and Test B consists of multiple-choice questions and free response questions.
- Each Tests book has two cumulative assessments.
- Test A focuses on key concepts and fundamental problem solving skills.
- Test B focuses on the application of analytical skills, thinking skills, and heuristics.
- Cumulative Tests include questions from earlier units. These tests focus on review, consolidation, and integration.
- Answers are included in the back of each book.
Note: Tests are specific to each Primary Mathematics edition, and are not interchangeable across editions. Soft cover. Perforated pages.
Table of Contents
Unit 11: Numbers to 40
Unit 12: Multiplication
Unit 13: Division
Continual Assessment 3
Units 14-15: Halves and Fourths; Time
Unit 16: Part 1 – Numbers to 120:
Counting and Comparing
Unit 16: Part 2 – Numbers to 120:
Addition and Subtraction
Unit 17: Money
All copyrights reserved by Singapore Math Inc.