Primary Mathematics Standards Edition Tests 4A
Primary Mathematics Tests is a series of differentiated assessments that provide educators with a systematic way to evaluate student progress and address individual needs. Apart from testing, the problems can also be used for extra practice.
Features & Components:
- Each chapter comprises Test A and Test B.
- Each unit concludes with Cumulative Tests A and B.
- Test A consists of free response questions and assesses comprehension of key concepts and problem solving skills.
- Test B consists of multiple-choice questions and tests the application of analytical skills, thinking skills, and heuristics.
- Cumulative Tests include questions from earlier units. These tests focus on review, consolidation, and integration.
- Answers are included in the back of each book.
Note: Tests are specific to each Primary Mathematics edition, and are not interchangeable across editions. Soft cover. Perforated pages.
Table of Contents
Unit 1: Whole Numbers
Chapter 1: Ten Thousands, Hundred Thousands and Millions
Chapter 2: Approximation
Chapter 3: Factors
Chapter 4: Multiples
Chapter 5: Order of Operations
Chapter 6: Negative Numbers
Unit 1: Cumulative Test A
Unit 1: Cumulative Test B
Unit 2: The Four Operations of Whole Numbers
Chapter 1: Addition and Subtraction
Chapter 2: Multiplication and Division
Chapter 3: Multiplication by a 2-digit Number
Units 1–2: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–2: Cumulative Test B
Unit 3: Fractions
Chapter 1: Equivalent Fractions
Chapter 2: Adding and Subtracting Fractions
Chapter 3: Mixed Numbers
Chapter 4: Improper Fractions
Chapter 5: Fractions and Division
Chapter 6: Fraction of a Set
Units 1–3: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–3: Cumulative Test B
Unit 4: Geometry
Chapter 1: Right Angles
Chapter 2: Measuring Angles
Chapter 3: Perpendicular Lines
Chapter 4: Parallel Lines
Chapter 5: Quadrilaterals
Chapter 6: Triangles
Chapter 7: Circles
Chapter 8: Solid Figures
Chapter 9: Nets
Units 1–4: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–4: Cumulative Test B
Unit 5: Area and Perimeter
Chapter 1: Area of Rectangles
Chapter 2: Perimeter of Rectangles
Chapter 3: Composite Figures
Units 1–5: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–5: Cumulative Test B
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish International (S) Pte Ltd.