Primary Mathematics Standards Edition Tests 3A
Primary Mathematics Tests is a series of differentiated assessments that provide educators with a systematic way to evaluate student progress and address individual needs. Apart from testing, the problems can also be used for extra practice.
Features & Components:
- Each chapter comprises Test A and Test B.
- Each unit concludes with Cumulative Tests A and B.
- Test A consists of free response questions and assesses comprehension of key concepts and problem solving skills.
- Test B consists of multiple-choice questions and tests the application of analytical skills, thinking skills, and heuristics.
- Cumulative Tests include questions from earlier units. These tests focus on review, consolidation, and integration.
- Answers are included in the back of each book.
Note: Tests are specific to each Primary Mathematics edition, and are not interchangeable across editions. Soft cover. Perforated pages.
Unit 2 Addition and Subtraction Chapter 3: Estimation Test A
Unit 3 Multiplication and Division Chapter 1: Looking Back Test A
Unit 4 Multiplication Table Chapter 3: Multiplying and Dividing by 8 Test B
Table of Contents
Unit 1: Numbers to 10,000
Chapter 1: Thousands, Hundreds, Tens and Ones
Chapter 2: Number Patterns
Chapter 3: Rounding Numbers
Unit 1: Cumulative Test A
Unit 1: Cumulative Test B
Unit 2: Addition and Subtraction
Chapter 1: Mental Calculation
Chapter 2: Sum and Difference
Chapter 3: Estimation
Chapter 4: Word Problems
Chapter 5: Adding Ones, Tens, Hundreds and Thousands
Chapter 6: Subtracting Ones, Tens, Hundreds and Thousands
Chapter 7: Two-step Word Problems
Units 1–2: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–2: Cumulative Test B
Unit 3: Multiplication and Division
Chapter 1: Looking Back
Chapter 2: More Word Problems
Chapter 3: Multiplying Ones, Tens, Hundreds and Thousands
Chapter 4: Quotient and Remainder
Chapter 5: Dividing Hundreds, Tens and Ones
Units 1–3: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–3: Cumulative Test B
Unit 4: Multiplication Tables of 6, 7, 8 and 9
Chapter 1: Multiplying and Dividing by 6
Chapter 2: Multiplying and Dividing by 7
Chapter 3: Multiplying and Dividing by 8
Chapter 4: Multiplying and Dividing by 9
Chapter 5: More Multiplication and Division
Units 1–4: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–4: Cumulative Test B
Unit 5: Data Analysis
Chapter 1: Presenting Data
Chapter 2: Probability
Units 1–5: Cumulative Test A
Units 1–5: Cumulative Test B
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish International (S) Pte Ltd.