Primary Mathematics Standards Edition Tests 1A
Primary Mathematics Tests is a series of differentiated assessments that provide educators with a systematic way to evaluate student progress and address individual needs. Apart from testing, the problems can also be used for extra practice.
Features & Components:
- Each chapter comprises Test A and Test B.
- Each unit concludes with Cumulative Tests A and B.
- Test A consists of free response questions and assesses comprehension of key concepts and problem solving skills.
- Test B consists of multiple-choice questions and tests the application of analytical skills, thinking skills, and heuristics.
- Cumulative Tests include questions from earlier units. These tests focus on review, consolidation, and integration.
- Answers are included in the back of each book.
Note: Tests are specific to each Primary Mathematics edition, and are not interchangeable across editions. Soft cover. Perforated pages.
Table of Contents
Unit 1: Numbers 0 to 10
Chapter 1: Counting
Unit 2: Number Bonds
Chapter 1: Making Number Stories
Units 1-2 Cumulative Test A
Units 1-2 Cumulative Test B
Unit 3: Addition
Chapter 1: Making Addition Stories
Chapter 2: Addition with Number Bonds
Chapter 3: Other Methods of Addition
Units 1-3 Cumulative Test A
Units 1-3 Cumulative Test B
Unit 4: Subtraction
Chapter 1: Making Subtraction Stories
Chapter 2: Methods of Subtraction
Units 1-4 Cumulative Test A
Units 1-4 Cumulative Test B
Unit 5: Position
Chapter 1: Position and Direction
Chapter 2: Ordinal Numbers – Naming Position
Units 1-5 Cumulative Test A
Units 1-5 Cumulative Test B
Unit 6: Numbers to 20
Chapter 1: Counting and Comparing
Chapter 2: Addition and Subtraction
Units 1-6 Cumulative Test A
Units 1-6 Cumulative Test B
Unit 7: Shapes
Chapter 1: Common Shapes
Units 1-7 Cumulative Test A
Units 1-7 Cumulative Test B
Unit 8: Length
Chapter 1: Comparing Length
Chapter 2: Measuring Length
Unit 9: Weight
Chapter 1: Comparing Weight
Chapter 2: Measuring Weight
Unit 10: Capacity
Chapter 1: Comparing Capacity
Chapter 2: Measuring Capacity
Units 1-10 Cumulative Test A
Units 1-10 Cumulative Test B
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish International (S) Pte Ltd.