Primary Mathematics Common Core Edition Workbook 5A
|Dimensions||7.5 × 10.5 × 0.25 in|
Workbooks provide further practice for students to complete independently in conjunction with textbook exercises. This essential component reinforces learning to create a solid foundation in elementary math.
Features & Components:
- Each textbook chapter corresponds to workbook exercises, serving as a learning extension.
- Math at Home activities (G1-2) in tear-out sheets provide opportunities for family involvement in the learning process.
- Review exercises at the end of each unit facilitate evaluation and consolidation of concepts covered in the preceding units.
Note: Two workbooks (A and B) for each grade correspond to the two halves of the school year. Soft cover.
Table of Contents
- Whole Numbers
- More Calculations with Whole Numbers
- Multiply and Divide Fractions
- Perimeter and Area
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.