MPH Science (1E) Textbook 4A
Only 10 left in stock
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × 0.25 in|
My Pals are Here (MPH) Science helps young learners acquire deep understanding of scientific concepts while developing essential process skills through a stimulating and friendly approach.
Stimulating and Vibrant
- Learning is experiential and deductive as pupils are encouraged to explore and discover scientific knowledge.
- Questions are purposefully posed to inculcate an inquisitive attitude towards the learning of Science.
- Fascinating photographs and colourful illustrations engage pupils’ minds and spark their curiosity about the world around them.
- Carefully selected visuals and minimal text allow all pupils regardless of language skills to understand scientific concepts, hence building learner confidence.
- Concrete examples from everyday life make Science relevant and accessible to the young learners.
With MPH Science, pupils will acquire knowledge, and inquiring mind, and skills and processed that form the basis for learning at higher levels.
Each level of MPH Science comprises:
- Textbook (Parts A and B)
- Activity Book (Parts A and B)
- Teacher’s Guide (Parts A and B)
The textbooks can be used in a school or home setting. By themselves, they provide information about science, with fascinating tidbits and colorful pictures and photographs in a magazine-like format. Included are many ideas for further exploration. They can thus be used as a jumping off point for further exploration using the internet or library books. Simple activities are included which lead up to the activities in the activity book. Some questions are posed in the text and margin. Each chapter is followed by a self-check test. Answers to these are in the Teacher’s Guide. British English is used.
MPH Science Intl Textbook 4A
Unit 1 Our body systems
Unit 2 A healthy diet
Unit 3 Cells
Unit 4 Vertebrates
Unit 5 Classifying plants
Unit 6 Life cycles
Unit 7 Our environment
Unit 8 Changes in the environment
Unit 9 Ecosystems
Unit 10 Weather and climate
Unit 11 Materials
Unit 12 Mixing materials
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.