MPH Science (1E) Textbook 3B
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 × 0.25 in|
My Pals are Here (MPH) Science helps young learners acquire deep understanding of scientific concepts while developing essential process skills through a stimulating and friendly approach.
Stimulating and Vibrant
- Learning is experiential and deductive as pupils are encouraged to explore and discover scientific knowledge.
- Questions are purposefully posed to inculcate an inquisitive attitude towards the learning of Science.
- Fascinating photographs and colourful illustrations engage pupils’ minds and spark their curiosity about the world around them.
- Carefully selected visuals and minimal text allow all pupils regardless of language skills to understand scientific concepts, hence building learner confidence.
- Concrete examples from everyday life make Science relevant and accessible to the young learners.
With MPH Science, pupils will acquire knowledge, and inquiring mind, and skills and processed that form the basis for learning at higher levels.
Each level of MPH Science comprises:
- Textbook (Parts A and B)
- Activity Book (Parts A and B)
- Teacher’s Guide (Parts A and B)
The textbooks can be used in a school or home setting. By themselves, they provide information about science, with fascinating tidbits and colorful pictures and photographs in a magazine-like format. Included are many ideas for further exploration. They can thus be used as a jumping off point for further exploration using the internet or library books. Simple activities are included which lead up to the activities in the activity book. Some questions are posed in the text and margin. Each chapter is followed by a self-check test. Answers to these are in the Teacher’s Guide. British English is used.
MPH Science Intl Textbook 3B
Unit 10 Objects around us
Unit 11 Changes in materials
Unit 12 Three states of matter
Unit 13 Air
Unit 14 Water
Unit 15 Forces
Unit 16 Light
Unit 17 Heat
Unit 18 Sources and uses of electricity
Unit 19 Sound
Unit 20 Rocks
Unit 21 The Sun, the Earth and the Moon
Science Themes (Systems, Diversity, Energy, Interactions, Cycles)
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.