MPH Science Teacher’s Guide 5A
Out of stock
My Pals are Here (MPH) Science helps young learners acquire deep understanding of scientific concepts while developing essential process skills through a stimulating and friendly approach.
Stimulating and Vibrant
- Learning is experiential and deductive as pupils are encouraged to explore and discover scientific knowledge.
- Questions are purposefully posed to inculcate an inquisitive attitude towards the learning of Science.
- Fascinating photographs and colourful illustrations engage pupils’ minds and spark their curiosity about the world around them.
- Carefully selected visuals and minimal text allow all pupils regardless of language skills to understand scientific concepts, hence building learner confidence.
- Concrete examples from everyday life make Science relevant and accessible to the young learners.
With MPH Science, pupils will acquire knowledge, and inquiring mind, and skills and processed that form the basis for learning at higher levels.
Each level of MPH Science comprises:
- Textbook (Parts A and B)
- Activity Book (Parts A and B)
- Teacher’s Guide (Parts A and B)
The teacher’s guide is a valuable resource both for school and home use. It includes detailed lesson plans, lists of material for each lesson as well as suggestions on where to obtain them, time needed, and all answers to the questions in both textbook and workbook. It also includes background information for the teacher, common misconceptions, enrichment activities for advanced learners and reinforcement for struggling learners and links to pertinent internet sites. If using this in a home setting, some adaptation will be needed with the group activities. British English is used.
MPH Science Intl Teacher’s Guide 5A
Scheme of Work
Unit 1 The respiratory system
Unit 2 The circulatory system
Unit 3 Diseases and injuries
Unit 4 Cells and their functions
Unit 5 Invertebrates
Unit 6 Photosynthesis
Unit 7 Reproduction
Unit 8 Reproduction in flowering plants
Unit 9 Ecosystem
Unit 10 Adaptations of living things to the environment
Unit 11 Pollution
Unit 12 Human population
Unit 13 Weather
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.