MPH Science Activity Book 5A
My Pals are Here (MPH) Science helps young learners acquire deep understanding of scientific concepts while developing essential process skills through a stimulating and friendly approach.
Stimulating and Vibrant
- Learning is experiential and deductive as pupils are encouraged to explore and discover scientific knowledge.
- Questions are purposefully posed to inculcate an inquisitive attitude towards the learning of Science.
- Fascinating photographs and colourful illustrations engage pupils’ minds and spark their curiosity about the world around them.
- Carefully selected visuals and minimal text allow all pupils regardless of language skills to understand scientific concepts, hence building learner confidence.
- Concrete examples from everyday life make Science relevant and accessible to the young learners.
With MPH Science, pupils will acquire knowledge, and inquiring mind, and skills and processed that form the basis for learning at higher levels.
Each level of MPH Science comprises:
- Textbook (Parts A and B)
- Activity Book (Parts A and B)
- Teacher’s Guide (Parts A and B)
The activity books can be used in a school or home setting. This series is written for schools, so expect to make some adaptations of you are using it for a home school. Most of the activities require simple household items or items easily obtained in the store. A few require more specialized but inexpensive laboratory equipment, such as beakers, laboratory thermometers, spring balances, and so on, that can be obtained from a school science supply site. Some activities require more expensive equipment or substitutions if doing them at home, such as using the stove or an alcohol lamp rather than a Bunsen burner and a beaker. Answers are in the Teacher’s Guide. British English is used.
MPH Science Intl Activity Book 5A
Unit 1 The respiratory system
Unit 2 The circulatory system
Unit 3 Diseases and injuries
Unit 4 Cells and their functions
Unit 5 Invertebrates
Unit 6 Photosynthesis
Unit 7 Reproduction
Unit 8 Reproduction in flowering plants
Unit 9 Ecosystem
Unit 10 Adaptations of living things to the environment
Unit 11 Pollution
Unit 12 Human population
Unit 13 Weather
All copyrights reserved by Marshall Cavendish Education Pte. Ltd.